Friday, July 13, 2012

I want to approach today as if I were in a far off country. When I step out my door, I want to see my surroundings with the eyes of the One who created it all. There is treasure buried out there, in the jewels of the landscape and the hearts of the people gifted by Him who knows them best. Some know Him, some do not yet. I was one of the later and yet, Jesus knew what He had placed inside me. He knew my capacity for joy, love, and adventure before I ever understood it myself. I am a blessed woman, to have been pursued by the Hound of Heaven. It was through the patience and kindness of His kids that I came to know this. I'm opening my door now and stepping out there. Bring it on, Your will, Your way, Your day. Grace :-) a

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Welcome to blogland, where creativity and adventures will meet with Jesus leading the way. Privileged to adventure and Jesus with you a!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! So excited to be here :-)

    ReplyDelete